Below you will find lists of books either people should read, ones I love, ones girls should read, ones guys should read…. Just a collaboration of books to love, etc.
Books on my shelf that I love, use for writing, and read at least once a year, or parts of the book.
- As Long As I Live by Emilie Loring
- Here Comes the Sun by Emilie Loring
- Love Came Laughing By by Emilie Loring
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts
- Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Sundays at Tiffany’s by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
- What My Girlfriend Doesn’t Know by Sonya Sones
Books for Everyone
- The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas
- Harry Potter (series) by J. K. Rowling
- Selected Poems by Robert Frost
- Selected Poems by Emily Dickinson
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott
- On Writing by Stephen King
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
Books Women and Girls Will Like
- Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
- The Grand Tour or The Purloined Coronation Regalia by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
- The Sea is Blue by Marjory Lawson
5 thoughts on “Bookshelf”
I enjoy reading (when I have time in my busy life) and I’m always looking for suggestions! I’ll be sure to check out some of the books under ‘books women and girls will like’.
Also, I just read the post about running your first mile, congrats! It’s very easy to get discouraged because running is full of ups and downs. Ups when you feel great, downs when everything hurts. Take it one day at a time and hopefully it becomes something you enjoy doing on a regular basis. Take it from someone training for their first half marathon.
I haven’t updated my Bookshelf page in a while and I really need to. I hope those books are something you like. I’m always on the lookout for new fun books too. not that I have time either to read much.
Half-marathon is 13.1 miles. Full is… you guess it 26.2! Someday I would like to complete a full, but I’m just trying to get into the groove of running first 🙂 Walking or running are both excellent forms of exercise, so if running is just taking its toll, there are plenty of other options out there 🙂 Someday I won’t be running anymore, but I will probably always be swimming.
I like how you have Much Ado About Nothing on there. Little Shakespeare here and there is always good.
Why thank you! I agree. A bit of Shakespeare is just kind of crucial to me now. Like poetry and biographies. Just a touch. 🙂