- I can never have too much of Ashland, OR. It is one of the best towns ever!
- Bleaching your hair with hydrogen peroxide doesn’t always work, and come Christmastime, yellow hair looks really crappy in the family photos. Note to self, do not play hairdresser with medicine cabinet bottles.
- Tea does not dye the hair back.
- Query letters are a pain in the you- know- what. And they take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to write.
- There are some pop songs I will NEVER get out of my head, even though they drive me nuts most the time. Case in point. Lady Gaga: Bad Romance (ugh on so many levels). Katy Perry: California Gurls and possibly a few others.
- Always carry a notebook or paper to write on if you are a writer. You never know when you will have an idea. And do not lose those pieces, or you will go nuts for two weeks trying to find them!
- Jane Austen totally rocks!
- You can never have too many cups of tea with friends.
- It is really hard to get back in the groove of yoga, jump rope, etc. once you have gotten sick.
- Blogging on a regular basis is super hard to maintain!
Have a Happy New Year everyone!