I got the idea of a ‘Love List’ from Scott Roberts, who got the idea from Kristen Tennant. I decided I just needed to do it myself. The list may change as my tastes do, but here is some insight into me. Enjoy.
- 1940′s I love anything from the ’40s. Fedoras, shoes, hats, dresses, movies, music…. the gorgeous, debonair men…. The list goes on.
- Castle. The ABC show. I cannot get enough Castle. From the books, to the show, to Nathan Fillion. I get a host of ideas from that show.
- Autumn. Fall. Autumnal equinox. Call it what you will, I own that season. It is ‘my’ season.
- Music. I know, pretty random, but I live for music. I love to listen to music, and it can make my day. It’s home to me. Can’t play anything worth a darn, but I love to have it playing.
- My girlfriends. I love having a sympathetic ear when I need it, or a good giggle fest.
- My dachshund. He’s my pal.
- My Bible. It was my uncle’s. A man I was never able to meet.